Friday, April 6, 2012

Starting up a craft blog!

There was a time that I thought I was too busy to craft or cook, and I even gave up on couponing. Thanks to Pinterest, this dark, boring, time in my life is coming to a close. I LOVE pinterest (if you don't know what I am talking about, message me and I'll send you an invite, it's the greatest thing I've seen online in a long time) and I have been inspired to get back to the things I really enjoy doing.

It's easier to say I have no time. I have 2 kids and a husband, I'm a full-time graduate students, studying to be a teacher, I substitute teach (usually every day of the week) and I'm often asked to help my husband with his small business- I'm busy! But I'm no longer making excuses that keep me from doing things I enjoy!

Ready, set, craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment