Monday, August 27, 2012

Wall Shutter

Pinned Image

Here's a pretty popular pinterest post that's been going around for a while:


You take shutters and hang them for an interesting display.

I found shutters at a garage sale for five dollars a pair and they were the exact shade of burgandy that I want to use in my living room. I was stoked!



It took me a couple months to stop dragging my feet and actually start to decorate this room of my house. I finally got around to it and here are my lovely shutters!





 
 
 
I made clothes pins to match the shutters. They are useful in helping smaller papers stay in the shutter slats without falling through. You just clip the clothes pins to the paper.
 
I used acrylic paint and Q-tips to give them a flower design
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment